Monday, February 14, 2011

What about them blunts?

I know I posted about a blunt already, but I just couldn't resist! As usual, I got the freshest swisher sweet in stock at my local 7-11. This time I decided to try strawberry flavor, it smelled really good so I figured it wouldn't hurt. Im sure this decision was based upon the fact that I had an 8th of some extremely pungent medical marijuana called strawberry kush. The strawberry kush had little violet capsules scattered across a leafy green crystal surface. When I ground it up in my grinder, spun so smoothly as my buds were being broken up. As I twisted up the blunt, the aroma of kush filled the air as I licked the seem on the blunt shut, preventing any of the bud from escaping. The smoke was so smooth, it really felt like I had a mouth full of strawberries.

7 comments:

  1. never tried strawberry before! sounds like a great blunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely. Have you tried peach swishers? They are my personal favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate blunts, it's all about the bowls pipes and bongs. can't stand the smoke from burning paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never tried that flavour before! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete